Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Smaranika !!

 While talking today 

We relived our college days 

From Laltendu sir and his favourite 

Smaranika 

To Subhranshu Sir and his favourite 

Archana 

To Mrityunjay Sir and his favourite 

Monalisa 

😞 I didn't had any such favourite 

Lectures 

So, sad..

So, many times that I went with Smaranika 

to meet Kalia Sir

I would be the one speaking more and she 

would stand quietly 

Little did I knew that something is there 

between them

Only after our college days one day she

Called up to tell me about them

Somehow things worked in favour of them

Then after everytime I would call her 

I would talk to sir as well

When they had kirti sir called me 

from hospital the very same day..

Little did I know all this would end 

So very soon

Sir was to become principal of our college 

But that very week he was diagnosed with 

cancer

And he could not be saved

That tear filled voice of her telling me that 

"Look I got everything so soon and it's over 

so soon"

Life teaches so many things 

Sometimes in such a pain

That you can not imagine even your 

strength.

Hope to meet her and kirti... Let's see my plans never work

So, just hoping that it works a bit this time though 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...