Thursday, September 12, 2024

Radha Ashtami celebration!!

 Got a video today from someone in my society that showed how 108 cakes were served to Radhaji in Iskcon Banglore on the eve of Radha Ashtami.

I had been to this magnificent temple several times during my stay at Bangalore. But the most memorable ones are with my friend cum colleague Sumangala. She used to come there from her home and I used to travel from my PG. 



In this temple they have 108 steps to climb to the main Garbhagriha of temple. Each step has a extra square shaped slab on it. One has to stand on it, chant the Mahamantra once and then move to next step. So, by the time you reach Garbhagriha you would have completed 108 times of Mahamantra. So, unique and it gives so much of positive vibes.

Today got this video and just drifted to that temple premises. I have been to several Iskcon temples but this stands out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...