Friday, September 6, 2024

Ganesha's blessings!!

 गजाननं भूत गणादि सेवितं,

कपित्थ जम्बू फल चारू भक्षणम् ।

उमासुतं शोक विनाशकारकम्,

नमामि विघ्नेश्वर पाद पंकजम् ॥

Gajanan bhuta ganadhi sebita

Kapija thambu fala charu bhaksanam!!

Uma suta soka vinasha karakam

Namami Vigneswara pada pankajam!!


That time of year has again approached when we are ready again to welcome Ganapati Bapa. 

Was thinking of my blessings from Bapa and realised, it was a Ganapati Chaturthi in year 1994 or 1995 when I took my holy deep in River Ganga at Kastaharani ghat of Munger.😊 My father made me do this. Water was so so chill. It was a rainy day. We Odia families used to celebrate Ganapati Chaturthi together in that place. Followed by Ganesh Nimarjan at the Ganges. Though my father have done it several times in various places, one being Munger and other at Rishikesh when I had accompanied him. 

It was a Ganesha Chaturthi in 2006 that I was offered my first job as a lecturer at my own college. Though I did not pursue it, still that was my first job. 😊 Again it was my father who said you can do this lectureship anytime. Better go outside and see the beautiful world. Gain varied experiences or you will regret later. So, true is not it?

This time I again want to experience a similar blessing from Bapa, let see what Bapa wants for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...