Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Help from above

 Oneday while coming back home 

Someone gave me this small book,

Named

Help from above ..



It's been 13 to 14 yrs since

I have this book 

While searching some charger today 

I found this book

It reminded me how one doctor 

Taught me how to pray inside  OT

She folded my hands and wrapped hers

Said pray to god and tell them 

I am ready to take what you want to give me

Do not say what you want but say what God wants he should give and be ready to accept how much ever he gives..

Wow I learnt to pray properly along with her

When God sends help who can stop..

Once in Bangalore a foreigner gave me two Krishna books for free

He said some words on krishna 

I kept wondering he knows so much 

And look at me I know nothing about 

My own culture.. 

The biggest similarity is all these religions teach us to be not so selfish, and do things out of good intentions 🙏 🙏 🙏 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...