Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Ways to outwit karma

 Article is real good one. But, where do you find such Guru's as stated in this article?

In our times finding a proper Guru is very difficult... So, instead of searching for Guru... The best alternative I found is following Guru's who can really motivate be it in any social media site. 

For example a Buddhist monk whose name is also not found anywhere. Listening to him gives so much peace. He looks so calm yet too young. Following Sister Shivani, Gaur Gopal Das or even looking upto my mentors in office and colleagues who were older and wiser than me. People who are in place where we want to be someday can only teach us or motivate us to be like them. They are the Guru's... Do I need a specific Guru?? I guess no.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...