Monday, September 16, 2024

Miracle!! And it's side effects..

While talking to my aunt today, we ended up talking about miracles. She said if you believe miracle is there.. it must be but don't talk about it. But, me being me I shared one of it.

I will share the same miracle here. 

In my first semester engineering after attending class for about a month or less we had puja vacation. I fell sick just before the last day of that holiday and could not attend college for 3 months. In that first year exam I scored exactly what I predicted I should. 

However, the miracle was no other classmate of mine scored more than me. How did that happen?? May be my lectures gave grace marks to me, it's possible. Because they would have thought this girl will fail... she never attended class so give her some extra marks. However, why others still could not score more than me. They all studied right?? It was only me with a exception. The girl who stood second scored just 1 mark less than me. 

When you experience miracle it comes up with own set of challenges. I was greeted by my roommate with harsh comments. We were so friendly and I liked her so much until that day. But, I saw all my friends changing their opinion on me post this result. It was a tough time to navigate that period till our 2nd semester results were out. 

It was my happiest day finally when 2nd semester results came. This time I scored more than my first semester and the girl who stood 2nd(in 1st sem) scored more(50 marks more than me)and was 1st  . Still I was 2nd even though margin of difference was more this time. And finally perception of my friends started changing on me. The gossips vanished and now they understood it was not just sending of my beloved lectures that made me topper in 1st sem. It helped but I was not that bad a student. 

Had this been the same situation in 1st sem, nobody would have commented me. However, god had other plans and he wanted me to experience miracle, which my father referred as a "blessing in disguise". 

As of now I can only share this miracle. Hope someday I can share more on it but right now is not the right time. 

Believe in miracles and you will see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...