Monday, September 23, 2024

Train robbery and police firing !!

 I guess it was year 1996 /97. Now when I search the internet I don't find the news. I had morning school. And we all reached our school on time. Some of us had heard about the news from last night. 

By 8:30 am the railway overbridge just near my school started getting crowded. We could see from the window. And by 9 to 9:30 am started police firing to control this crowd. We were hearing those noises and our teachers were busy going in and out of class to find more updates on the situation there. By 11am we were sent back to our homes. Buses could not go by that usual route as protests were happening. So, bus took a long route through ITC area to reach Munger.

When we reached home, my father had already called up school to check with updates. But, we reached safely. 

The day before there was a major train robbery and few women were abducted and molested somewhere near Muzaffarpur. But, protesters had gathered around all the stations that the train passed. So, how can they leave Jamalpur junction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...