Sunday, September 22, 2024

Scorpion my friend !!

I was in std 2 in Jajpur. It was mahashivratri. In my colony it had a small Shiva temple Gangeshwar Shiva temple. It was very old temple and its walls were almost broken, some pieces of the rock were coming out. But, we celebrated shivratri there. This temple was inside a small field where we used to play. That day the temple was decorated with lights and people especially we children of that colony were present. 

It was evening time, me and my friends were inside the temple. The pujari was also there. I had closed my eyes when I felt something crawling on my feet. It was a big black scorpion 🦂 very fat one. It crawled and passed my feet without stinging. Somehow I didn't remove my feet in fear and it didn't harm me. But, I feared going to this temple again because of scorpion. 

The second time was in Jamalpur. It was November or December month and was too cold. I was sitting on the veranda inside our house. That house had a opening in middle like the houses of villages or Kerala house. There was a tiny brown colour scorpion 🦂 sitting just beside me. I didn't see it. My father's friends had visited and they were talking in one room. One of them noticed this scorpion. They asked me to get up and when I went they killed it. 

Scorpion also left me unharmed that too two times. Sometimes I just can't believe it's my luck or what it is?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...