Friday, September 13, 2024

Onam!!

 Onam has been very special to me. One since I like Kerala food very much. Ever since I first visited Kerala when I was in 6th STD. The Kerala red rice to the fresh fishes and coconut based gravies have been my favourite. In fact whole of my family liked it very much. The second time we visited Kerala, we actually saw its heavenly beauty. Enjoyed Kerala food from Parotta Kadala curry to Pazham pori.. only thing that I missed was Karimeen since some uneventful incident did not allow me to have nonveg. 😭

It was in Bangalore that sometimes after having my dinner also we would get the Kerala food separately to enjoy it's taste. The Appams ( same as our chitau pitha) of Kerala with stew is one of its kind.  Now, Onam is nearing and suddenly I wish I could get the Onam sadya somewhere.  Fingers crossed 🀞 

Here is a beautiful article on King Mahabali.. this last line should be marked in bold. 

"Let us build a society where there is only one caste, one religion and one God."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...