Thursday, September 19, 2024

Secrets of the undiscovered self

Have been thinking of finding this two books which were given freely to me by a Krishna follower a foreigner who had a special glow in his face.

I can't forget how calm I felt meeting him. I was crossing forum mall in Bangalore and he stopped me. Me and my roommate stood there listening to him but his eyes were on me only.  And he kept on talking about krishna and I felt like listening to him without interrupting. Finally he gave me these two books. I read it then and forgot too as we all human beings do. 



Today, I open this book "Secrets of the undiscovered self" and guess what the first story is of "Astavakra Rishi" ... I wrote about him too after my marriage as I was in search of Uddalakah and found Uddalakah and Astavakra story. 

There is sure some mystical connection I have. Whatever it is, it's making me feel so good at this moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...