Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Snail at rest !!

 The snail today fell asleep at a wrong place 

Between my kitchen door and hinges..

Oh!!you snail

What would have happened 

If I didn't watch you 

Mindfully before 

Calling it a day..



The snail is as if reminding me 

Go take some rest

After a productive day 

Discipline is to rest well..

So, that you can be at your best

The very next day..


Hmm true but why did you 

Choose a wrong place 

Is it to remind me

To be mindful of every little things..

Oh! Dear snail don't do this again 

You never know I could be 

Careless again and repeat 

That silly me again 😂


Now that I have placed you 

In a safe place 

You rest well and let me try the same 💗 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...