Monday, September 16, 2024

Telepathy practice by Sivananda Saraswati!!

 Without my knowledge and without even being fully convinced that telepathy really works, I did it.. 

Feeling so happy to read it from his(Swami Sivananda Saraswati)book. It works. Atleast I cannot deny it now. 

It worked for me, when unknowingly I thought of someone deeply after 14 long years. 😊😊

I needed this book why it took me so long? 

Yesterday met someone with whom I just connected over watsapp for past few years.  The moment we met she happen to recognise me immediately. Even though I don't have a picture of myself in watsapp. I kept wondering how she could sense it's me. Felt so good. May be she has seen my pic long back. As far as I know it can't be less than a couple of years. 😊😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...