Thursday, August 29, 2024

Your standard of living/living a life with correct standards

 Yesterday night, before going to bed I turned the page in my calendar for today. Got this question there?

What is more important YOUR STANDARD OF LIVING or LIVING A LIFE WITH CORRECT STANDARDS??



Went to bed with this thought. Got up early and before entering kitchen I saw the wall next to the entrance. I don't do things associating meanings to it but just with GOOD INTENTIONS. Never thought why I arranged the paintings I made last year and decorated this wall like this. But, a thought runs to me saying, "Look at the order of these paintings, why did you put it this way?"

When I did it I thought two paintings have little colour in it and one is just black and white. So, let the black and white go in between to make it look symmetrical. However, digging little more into my thoughts, I see 

BUDDHA - representing BUDDHI or Wisdom

KRISHNA - representing ABUNDANCE OF LOVE 

And the third painting says,

LIFE IS A BEAUTIFUL RIDE.

This quote I found in a hospital reception. It clicked so I made this painting. 




In short with wisdom and abundance of love you make your life a beautiful ride.


Returning to the question in my calendar.

Answer is 

AHM! BHRAMASHMI!!

AHM! BHRAMASHMI!!

AHM! BHRAMASHMI!!

Meaning both your standard of living and living a life of correct standards is SAME. There is no separation if your intentions are good. 

As I write this, I am sitting in a park under the shed of a tree watching the garden filled with butterflies, dragon flies hovering over tiny yellow flowers. Is not it bliss?? I create my heaven with my creative mind. My mind matters!! See how proud I am of myself 🤣. That's me!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...