Friday, August 23, 2024

Finally got it!!

I was reading a book after long time. Yesterday got up early and thought to read that before I go ahead with other things in morning. But, could not find my book.

I kept searching, made my husband and kid to look for it. Generally I don't loose any stuff. . And I can say where I kept what just by closing my eye.. ? But I am the one who is looking for lost things for my family  for example my husband's finger ring which I got after a month of him loosing it.. and see me I lost a book... Where could it go? 

Only two chapters left to complete and that too on human psychology and relationship..  I felt as though something is telling me.. it's better you don't read it. Why?? Why at all??




Today morning again I started searching.. it's 10 in morning and I didn't do other works. Thankfully I got it now. Happy me and happy day ahead!! How silly of me 😂😂 

Good things take time .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...