Friday, August 30, 2024

Two intelligent people do not fight

 While reading a beautiful blog of my fellow classmate that I accidentally stumbled upon. This thought came to my mind.

"Two intelligent people do not fight."

In her blog she was talking about narcissistic behaviour and co-parenting with them. But, why did my mind say "Two intelligent people do not fight."

Yes, they do not fight and would rather try and understand each others perspective. They will silently go around and let the other person explore for themselves, what didn't work and how to mend the ties.

In her blog she mentioned a nice quote, which touched me.


Itni tadap hai toh

Awaz kuin nahi lagate

MESSAGE likh kar SEND kuin nahi dabate

Koi khel nahi Yeh pyar hai pagle

Aur pyar mein haar jit ki baaji nahi lagate. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...