Friday, August 16, 2024

Distraction and Inspiration

 May be I was your distraction

And you were my inspiration. 

You decided to get rid of distraction,

And in the process I lost my Inspiration. 


I wanted to hold on because inspiration 

How can I let you go that easily...

You let me go because you were 

Letting go of your distraction..


It's okay, I say to myself,

Let my inspiration go..

If that's what is required for your goals..


I was never too ambitious,

But would do anything to see you happy.

So, I let you go.. to find your joy, your goals.

You defeated me finally ..

And I still won by not being your distraction 

Anymore!! 

All the very best, wherever you are..

May you achieve all your goals,

Make me proud too .. I your distraction will always cheer for you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...