Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Relationships

 I consider my relationship with you 

was good and healthy..

I trusted you and I know you trusted me.

You never promised nor I forced..

But, I tried my best to take this to next level..

It didn't happen, I know something stopped you,

What was it I don't know?? 

I tried to find but you didn't let me know..

So, let it be.. your secret with you..

Still we ended it..

Yet you helped me when I needed..

I wish I could help but you didn't needed me..

All relationship are not same, nor do they need same treatment to end.

Silent treatment hurts.. It hurts more than loosing the relationship. 

Letting someone know is not that difficult. 

If you would have talked, I would have overreacted only in front of you. May be I would have cried or may be would have said you something but it would have been better. I would not have needed anyone else to comfort me. Others remarks to my overreaction made me realise that I am overreacting. How foolish of me.. 😂

Anyways it was your way and I could do nothing.  I wish I could tell you this. But, why I needed to do that was my question to myself?? So, I didn't say anything.. 

After several years I am writing this.. why I don't understand.. felt like so letting my thoughts flow and vanish. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...