Saturday, August 3, 2024

Anisuthide yako indu

 This music from kannada movie mungaru malaye is so heart touching, even though I don't know kannada well and left banglore almost 15 yrs now... This song stayed with me. Coping the lyrics and meaning.. 


Anisuthide yaako indu, neenenay nannavaLendu

maayada lokadinda, nanagaagi bandavaLendu

Aaaha yentha madhuraa yaathane

kollu hudugi ommay nanna, haagay summanay


There is a feeling at this instant, which makes me wonder, whether are you the one for me ?

Are you the one, who has descended from the land of illusion just for me?

Oh! It is such a pleasurable sensation.

Come on girl, let me be in this feeling forever.


Suriyuva soneyu suuside ninnaday parimaLa

Inyaara kanasalu, neenu hoedaray taLamaLa

PoorNa chandira rajaa haakida ninneya mogavanu kanDa kshaNa

naa khydi neene seremanay

tappi nanna appiko ommay, haagay summanay

Anisuthide yaako indu........


This drizzle is dripping with your fragrance.

Your presence in someone else's dream makes me very restless

The full moon went on a holiday after setting sight on you face

Girl, I am the prisoner in the prison of your love

Give me a hug atleast once, just like that.


TutigaLa hoovali, aaDada maatina sihiyide

manasina puTadali kevala ninnaday sahi ide

haNeyali bareyada ninna hesara hrudayadi naane korediruvay

ninagunTe idara kalpanay ?

nanna hesara koogay ommay haagay summanay


There is the sweetness of the unspoken words on your soft lips

My mind/heart is filled with you

Although you are not in my destiny, I have carved your name in my heart/mind

Oh Girl, are you aware of this ?

Call out my name atleast once, Just like that!


Anisuthide yaako indu, neenene nannavaLendu

maayada lokadinda, nanagaagi bandavaLendu

aaaha yentha madhuraa yaathane

kollu hudugi omme nanna haagay summanay


There is a feeling at this instant, which makes me wonder whether are you the one for me ?

Are you the one who has descended from the land of illusion just for ?

Oh! It is such a pleasurable sensation.

Come on girl, let me be forever in this feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...