Saturday, August 24, 2024

My first hospital stay

To experience life visiting hospital is a must..

I experienced joy of life when I hold 

My little brother  wrapped in a Red shawl.

Then came my near death experience 

All night I was in pain

I saw my mother alone

And kept holding on to pain

In the morning one aunt came

I asked for help and she brought a doctor 

I was rushed to hospital immediately after

 that 

Private hospitals refused to admit me

I was sent to the oldest and biggest hospital 

In my ward there were many patients 

All patients went within a week 

Many recovered and few went to heaven 

I was one of the youngest in that ward

They didn't let me go until ten days

May be that's why I was sent back

My father reached there only after four days

When finally they let me go

I was too weak

I saw myself in mirror after that

I couldn't see my horrible white eyes

Family friends came visiting us in hospital 

And home

They talked about food that I should eat

One day I got so angry I told them 

Not to speak of soups ..I can't eat

My hair was gone 

And I trimmed it short

I gained weight with the doses of medicines.

Slowly I recovered but lost my confidence 

My friend visited me and boosted my

 confidence 

I didn't wanted to go back to college 

But did that with faith!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...