Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Vanwas!!

 Ram's Vanwas completed in 14 yrs

Pandav's in 12 yrs

But how long an ordinary person has to suffer 

To get rid of the old karma's 

How long the person needs to wait

You are all merciful then why you don't appear 

Why you make suffering so hard

That each passing day feels like why it didn't end

Thanking you in advance that there will be miracle is what is in our hands 

And that's what we do

Thankyou thankyou and thankyou for the air that I can still breath

Thankyou for the water that I still drink 

Thankyou for the food that I can eat

Thankyou for my mind that I can still think 

Thankyou for the technology that I can still write 

Thankyou for a hope

Thankyou for my friends 

Thankyou for my family 

Thankyou for my child

Thankyou for the house that I live

Thankyou for my education 

Thankyou for almost everything 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...