Thursday, October 3, 2024

Bottle art!

 To keep my mind occupied, I keep myself involved in so many creative things. But, I get not a single word in favour of these. Because, people don't appreciate what you like they appreciate what you can do for them. Sometimes, I feel so exhausted that my happiness has no values. Why am I doing this? They see no good in it. 

Still I force myself first. Because I matter to me. Just sharing here, because I never know this might help someone like me. Today, I am not in a position to help someone around me, so I choose to help someone virtually. Someone I may not know. I would say don't just give up, your happiness is your priority.  Just do it let not anything come in between. 




Help yourself when you see noone helping you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...