Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Rangoli

 Some of my creative things, rangoli's that I am pretty good at. These are few which I did not share in this blog. As I kept myself away for pretty decent amount of time. Somehow, got back to writting and as festive seasons are approaching I am sharing. 








I have some funny incidents in connection with making rangolis. It was my 10th class and I used to help my mother only with making rotis and putting alpana or rangoli. It was December month and Margshish Puja. My mother asked me to do the alpana and she said make it quick. 
But, doing it for entire house had to take sometime. So, it did. My youngest brother stepped on one of it and I said something in anger. My father got too angry on me and he shouted at me. 😭

I cried and then my father stopped talking to me for one whole week. Such a silent punishment. Can never forget his concern for my studies. 

Gone are those days when he used to show his anger to me. Now can only remember him and read his letters that he wrote. A father's love is so different from a mother's love. 

Father's never say they love you. 

They don't ask if you had your food.

But, when they stand behind you, 

when they are concerned about your life, your happiness.. 

when they defend you,

 when they fight for you

And when they worry for you 

Shows you how much they love you. 

Nothing can replace that. 

Blessed are those who have their father.

Spend more time with your parents 

Once they are gone, you can only find them in memories. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...