Thursday, October 17, 2024

Confused me!!

 Sometimes I feel I am so blessed ๐Ÿ˜€

Sometimes I feel no body wants me๐Ÿ˜‚

Sometimes I feel my wisdom is in right direction ๐Ÿ™‚

Sometimes I feel my divine forces are helping me๐Ÿ˜Š

Sometimes I feel then why I am suffering ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sometimes I feel so motivated ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sometimes I feel I already lost my spark๐Ÿ˜‚

Sometimes I feel I am helping others๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sometimes I feel no body is helping me๐Ÿ˜‚

I experience my mood shifting like a pendulum from being blessed to being demotivated so very often๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‚

How to stop this oscillating pendulum 

Fix it tightly just in the place where it

Feels like being the blessed one always 

Will I be able to achieve this ..only time can say ๐Ÿ™‚

Sometimes I wish someone would post a comment 

And make me feel good a little for writing all

Nonsense ๐Ÿคฃ 

That's the confused me , playing and not listening to my wisdom at times ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜ญ 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...