Thursday, October 3, 2024

Live those good memories a zillion times!!

 A spiritual guru said, relieve those good memories a zillion times in your head. It touched. Why not?? 

In my mind, in my memories I can do this again and again. I can remember those beautiful days, the days I felt good about and I can still write about it so that I can comeback and read and reread myself.

As long as it is what my soul seeks without hindering anything and without causing any trouble why can't I??

Those moments are gone.. but instead of focusing and trying to find all the solutions which probably is not there at all, it is better to live and relive those beautiful days if that's what makes me happy. 

My happiness matters. No matter who feels what... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...