Thursday, October 10, 2024

Sometimes I feel like asking??

Sometimes I feel like asking 

Why did you choose guilt??

Why did you let me choose grief??

But I know you will say 

Does truth have any place??

There could have been 

There are multiple ways to solve 

But you were not ready my dear

So, it's okay to be as it is

I wish you to be happy always 😍

There is no point in two people suffering 

If one is happy it's a better option always😃

They say there must be some higher good

Yes, must be somewhere hiding still 

out of my sight

Someday some miracle will reveal that

I just have to have patience to wait for that

Let god take time as per the benefit of all

I will try my best still to be a better person 

Each day that I can be

Giving up all attachments slowly and 

 steadily 💖

Letting my wisdom guide in right direction 

Trying to change my mindset as quickly as I can 

To be that curious in learning as I always used to be

I still need to focus on my health and build back my stamina 

Will I succeed or not only time can say 💗

I wish you too take care of your health 💝 

What ever the situation is you are in me ❤️

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...