Monday, October 7, 2024

Kintusgi!!

 Today morning my favourite cup's handle cracked. 

I didn't drop it, but kept it and a piece came out.

It reminded me of the Japanese art of joining broken pottery with gold and silver. 

I kept my cup and it's broken piece instead of just throwing it away.

I don't have gold and silver to make masterpieces.

But, if a glue can fix it ... I will keep it. No matter crack will be there but it will still be my favourite cup.

I wish I could fix everything just like Kintusgi and make masterpieces. 

All the old ties, all the favourite ones that I want to have, can I miraculously fix them back. That will have cracks but still it will be beautiful than not having anything. 

Can I create that masterpiece that would look miraculous and fulfill all my desires. 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...