Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Crochet baby blanket!!

 This one I made while expecting my child. In my native they ask not to make any preparation ahead of a child's arrival but I didn't listen to those advices. All I wanted was to keep myself busy with many different activities. I did this with a full time job and working in odd shifts.

When the final one was ready it made me feel good. That's how I creatively utilise my time to divert my mind and not become anxious. I feel more anxious if I just sit idle. Hence, I utilise my time in many ways so that I get no time to be anxious whole day long. Today I share this thought so that if you feel anxious the best way is to get creative and divert your focus on many activities. And it makes you feel relaxed when you have hobbies to keep you busy. 

Here is a picture of it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...