Monday, October 7, 2024

Miracles from Maa Skandamata ๐Ÿ™


I have a special blessing from Skandamata. On this tithi 7 yrs back I was blessed with my son. It was a Monday then and it is a Monday this time again. Mother goddess blessed me to be a mother myself. He is my miracle baby. However, I choose to name him Saket as I prayed to Krishna and dedicated his name to Krishna. My happiness had no bound.  Being a mother after a long time of my marriage. 

However, miracles happen soon it follows through hardship. Someone couldn't see my happiness and withstand my joy. In 6 days they snatched away my happiness with the harsh words and pain that my happiness just vanished. People just don't think before they open their mouth. Sometimes they are too sweet but words have no meaning and sometimes they are so harsh that the mental peace just disappears. My life turned upside down in just 6 days. Still with my courage and determination I choose to focus on my responsibility and stood back with faith. It was my father who gave me courage this time by his words, "just bringing this baby to the world is not enough, you have to show up for the responsibility that god has given." I had no choice but surrender to the circumstances. I got to see people and there true self and understood their expectations out of me is unreasonable and beyond my control. 



I am what I am, I choose to forgive and focused on moving on. Though I thought to end my pain this time, somehow gave up for a child. Life still continued, but became too messy. Everything went out of place that I alone can never put it back to where it belonged. This just went on and on.I learnt the same lesson of detachment again and again. And this time I also learnt there is nothing in my control except for keeping my goodness, kindness, forgiveness, positive thoughts and detachment from people, things and materials objects. I am slowly becoming minimalist. I just focus on my inner self. 

Now, I have nothing so there is absolutely nothing to loose anymore. With leap of faith I am still moving. Let's see where all this is taking me. I am writing this so that someone somewhere feels to show up courage and just expect it from yourself not anyone else. Also take life lightly because you never know how life can just change in span of seconds. In the time of trouble only you can turn to yourself or god for help. 

I didn't felt like sharing this here, but today feel like why I should not. This is a virtual platform and nobody knows who is me. I don't want to share it with people I know because nobody shows up for me. If I will disappear oneday, nobody would come for me. Only my family would and those few people already know me. I don't need to put it up here. 

But, then again how to motivate anyone if we do not speak for ourselves. Every one is suffering. And I believe my sufferings are mostly because I am a woman who never gets that support from where it should come.  And sometimes because I choose others over me.  Well I never planned it but it happened so the credit goes to the life that I live, to what life has been teaching me. They named me Sharmistha and life makes me stand for my namesake. 

Let this part of me just disappear and vanish.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...