Saturday, October 12, 2024

Feel the love 💘

 Stood there on top of Golconda 

Spread my hands and looked up,

Sky was filled with clouds in shape of hearts ❤️ 

Felt the wind blowing on my face 

Caressing my tresses 

It felt like the famous Titanic pose ❤️

That we used to do in our engineering days

I wished that the music would play somehow 

I wanted to feel that lyrics again

Why do I see love everywhere ?

In the cloud, in the reflection of light in water 

When light passes through a ring placed on 

book ❤️

Or my coffee when I blow it gently 

I wish I could show that to you

Let you see that love is omnipresent ❤️

I wish those clouds cover the distance between us

And show you what I saw today ❤️






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...