Saturday, October 5, 2024

Crazy me!!

 When I called myself crazy??

Someone laughed with sarcasm..

As if I am mad, trying to bully me..

The women who first started boxing

The women who competed in Hijab

The women who first discovered Radium

The women who became first doctor 

The women who first went to space 

Are they not crazy??

What do you call them??

You can belittle a woman for showing emotions 

You can belittle a woman who choose to show anger instead of tears

You can belittle a woman for choosing courage over sympathy 

You can belittle a woman who still fights back instead of succumbing to pain

You can belittle a woman for choosing forgiveness over revenge

You can belittle a woman for not needing a man to walk her through life

Because you fear to she the craziest women she is..

Yes she is crazy!! And I am proud that I am crazy!!

🤣🤣🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...