Saturday, October 5, 2024

My completely opposite intuition at play!!

 I didn't listen to my intuition many a times 

I listened to my heart more ❣️

Then I learnt to listen to my wisdom 

And control my mind 

However still my intuition sometimes 

Gives me strong urge 

In year 2014 July one day I saw a very bad dream

Woke up restless felt like reaching out and 

Checking on if my intuition was right 

Thank God I listened to my wisdom

 Much later, I learnt my intuition 

was right, something had happened 

But it wasn't bad, infact it was stark opposite 

My dream about the person was right 

They were being blessed and I was watching 

Bad dream.. 😂

 my stupid intuition making fun of me 😂 😂 

Even today I sometimes sit quiet because 

I feel my intuition may not be right always.. 

Today, spoke to a tele-caller whose voice 

resembled an old friend.. sounded so low

I felt like telling why are you so low

Common cheer up... I am not going to scold you

I wish I had more time at that moment 

I would have told  explain me your Plan

 and make yourself feel comfortable 

And would have listened to that voice 

Reminding me of good old days...

❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...