Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Remembering Kunu!!

 It's been 16 long years. Life has changed so much. You are gone. Your dad went before my father. Uncle was healthy and suddenly developed this disease. I remember he came to our house to see my father. Did not share that aunty was admitted in hospital, because he didn't wanted my father to go there.

So, much concern for each other just like two brothers. They left and after their departure we got to know... how similar their thoughts were? Aunty ofcourse as usual keeps crying.  She chooses not to go out of house much. But, she cares for me a lot. Our mother's are also alike. They are stronger than they appear. 

Our father's thought process said "Be silent" and our mother's thought process says, don't just succumb to your pains. Sometimes, share it with people you trust. 

Your family is good at hiding it's pain and my family is also alike. But, truth seldom hides. It finds its own way out.  

Sometimes, families over judge, over care and overthink.. like Didi for you. Though I never know what exactly happened and now don't feel like discussing you as it would bring forth past pains on those who are left behind. You are gone, and Didi is now dealing with same problems that she thought you would face. But, she is braver and is managing it very well, though life is so difficult for her too. 

Aunty calls me every week to see if I am okay. When I visit your home, I look at your picture which is now kept hiding in a corner.  I still can't forget that Shivratri when I was sick of Chicken pox and my mother called me up to inform me of you. Could not believe a smiling kunu would disappear just because there was no support for you. 

Look at the coincidence unknowingly and even without thinking of you.. I call my son Kunu. Who does that... but it happened?? A child will always be small in her mother's eye.. so it is Kunu for me. 

But, they named you Aparichita and you actually disappeared like your name.  If at all you are born again you must be so big now. That's why my mother says don't remind yourself of people who leave too often.. let them be happy in their next life and not get pain by remembrance of them from people that belong to past. This logic could be true, but we are human beings.. how can we erase everything from our mind. So, I try to remember everything with a positive thought.. thinking that if at all it affects anyone then it should do good. So, my thoughts for you is same. I just want you to feel that love from a friend of yours if at all me thinking of you affects. ❤️❤️❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...