Monday, August 17, 2026

The Words We Write for Ghosts!!

The Words We Write for Ghosts: Finding Courage in Grief & Resilience

 I haven’t written in a few weeks, and I’ve truly missed it. Sitting down today, I found myself without a grand, profound topic—so instead, let me share the real story of how and why this blog began.

This space was born during a moment of profound heartbreak. I created it simply to write something anything that might offer comfort to a stranger, or perhaps to help heal myself.

Though I intended this blog to be my sanctuary, I hesitated to fully use it that way in the early years. It felt safer to write about others, sharing spiritual fables and motivational stories. I didn’t yet have the courage to face my deepest fears, own my personal grief, or speak openly about the days when a bright future felt entirely out of reach.

In my forties, when people repeat the age-old phrase "everything comes to an end eventually," it still hurts. But now, I truly understand it not because I wanted to, but because life left me no alternative.

Having weathered the loss of people, career paths, and long-cherished dreams, I am still standing. Perhaps that is what it truly means to be human: making mistakes, scrambling to control the damage, putting in every ounce of effort, and still facing failure.

Yet, true courage isn't always about winning. Sometimes, courage is just showing up.



Even if you feel like you are at the very back of the race, you still take your best shot. Even when disappointment, frustration, or burnout set in and even when success feels uncertain, getting up and taking the next step is a quiet victory. That is the beauty of courage, and that is the true foundation of this blog: a space that germinated in the soil of deep grief.

There were times I abandoned this site, wondering, “Who is actually reading this?” But I kept coming back. In a way, I realized I was writing for "ghosts" silent readers out there in the digital world whom I may never meet. Over four decades of living have given me both light and shadow, and I want to share the full spectrum of that human experience.

No decision in life is strictly good or bad. Our minds simply create a new narrative every time we look back. Years from now, if I reflect on why I started writing for silent strangers, I will probably hold yet another perspective on its inception.

For now, this blog is a work in progress—much like a "best out of waste" craft project. My life has been built from mixed pieces, unexpected turns, and repurposed moments, and this space reflects that exact journey.

If these words resonated with you today, I would love to read your thoughts in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feature Post

The Words We Write for Ghosts!!

The Words We Write for Ghosts: Finding Courage in Grief & Resilience  I haven’t written in a few weeks, and I’ve truly missed it. Sittin...