Monday, October 10, 2011

Time to showcase some patch work

Hi Readers,

I made bedsheet with patchwork. The design was a combination of my own design with inputs from web. I was glad to show my work to my mom. Infact, I gifted this bedsheet to my Mom 2 yrs back. She still uses it and loves my work on it.

I used button-hole stitch to stitch in the fabric cut pieces with the main bed linen. Infact, I and my friend Sagathika both made exact alike bed sheets, when we used to stay together in one room at Bangalore. I am sure, the moment she will see her bed-sheet, she would remeber me. I miss her when today I sit back and stitch something. Those were really wonderful days, when we both explored new ideas in sewing.

I will miss you Sagathika and I would like to see your work these days. I am sure, you would not have given up sewing.



Now its time readers, please give in your inputs, so that I could make improvements in my work.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...