Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Sometimes it never ends!!

 Just completed movie Auro mein kahan dum tha. This movie made me remind of my own thoughts in so many ways.

Pyar karo to puri filmy style ki kabhi bhul hi na pao.. I tried to forget, to be angry , sometimes felt it was me alone in that love story. But, love is love whether it's reciprocated or not. Whether it was me alone or not. It was my love. My feelings, my vulnerabilities that I exposed to someone with trust. You wrote to me not to be in the place where you would live. As if someone said Tathastu to that till today I never visited that place. I will try not to go there but in movies I just watch the place and still imagine, how it would have felt to stand there and watch a sunset together. That bridge, those beaches are so damn beautiful. I wish I could see. 

Some lines were so touching in this movie and  lyrics were too good. After a long time watched such a good love story. Just like Tabu saying will you come to meet me if I ask you to before dieing one last time. I too wanted to ask that. May be that's the reason I wrote that last year when I was too sick. I am imperfect human being, I can't control when sick. But, thankfully I didn't write I missed you or can I see you. 

I knew that it will never end for me that's the reason never wanted to marry.  I wish I could have done that just for myself.  I would have been better that way. But, being a woman is my problem. Nobody can ever understand me other than me myself. 

Ab toh bas uparwale hi mera kuch kar sakte hai. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...