Sunday, December 19, 2010

"Quotes"

Quotes motivates, inspires and teach us and helps you look at from a different and broader perspective.Quotes are considered pieces of wisdom,which enlighten the mind to truth and wisdom.Quotes bring hope and faith, helps in time of difficulties and in times of happiness and success. Reading inspiring quotes everyday will make you feel happier,stronger and inspired. From generations we are advised to read holy books, because these books also contain,motivational quotes in a way. When we feel sad and frustrated, people advise us to read such books. Like in Hinduism we are advised to read, Ramayana, The Bhagwat Gita, Sai Sadcharita and other prayers and quotes.



These books not only tells us to tackle problems,sometimes gives us courage and hope. Few days back I read a story about a small child asking his grandfather about the importance of The Bhagwat Gita. The grandfathers explanation was too good and was too easy explanation that can be understood by a kid of five years age.

I have  got a habit of reading and writing quotes from my college days. When I was in 12th I used to maintain a dairy with jokes taken from newspaper everyday, with photos of film stars on it. When  I see that small master piece of mine, somehow smile comes to my face automatically. That simple act of mine long back makes me smile now.

I miss my personal diaries now, in one I used to write quotes, and another with jokes and some with my personal thoughts. You might smile or in fact laugh reading my blog, however writing is something which makes me happy, clears my heart and sometimes removes pain from my heart. Many of my blog stories are taken from my own experience. I have done this in order to again laugh at it at a later time reading this little work of mine. If you want to join me in this laugh, you are most welcome.

I am going to jot down few of my favourite quotes, some lines that I have taken from my friends and some quotes that I have read elsewhere.Now, please smile and give a simple thought to the below quotes.



- Happiness is experienced after a problem has been solved, a fear has disappeared or after realizing a desire. At this moment the mind is released from it fears, worries and desires and becomes quiet, letting the happiness emerge.

- Happiness is nothing but good health and bad memory.

- Laugh and the world laughs with you,cry and the world laughs more.

-We make them cry who care for us. We cry for those who never care for us. And we care for those who will never cry for us.

- Let the joy in your heart overflow and water everyone you meet.


-An optimist sees an opportunity in every calamity; a pessimist sees a calamity in every opportunity.

- Disappointment often focuses on the failure of our own agenda rather than on God's long-term purposes for us, which may use stress and struggle as tools for strengthening our spiritual muscles.
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
-Hope is not the conviction that something will turn out well, but the certainty that something makes sense regardless of how it turns out.

-The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof.
-Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.

- Both optimists and pessimists contribute to the society. The optimist invents the aeroplane, the pessimist the parachute.

-Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A word of optimism and hope. A "you can do it" when things are tough.
-Nothing can stand in the way of absolute belief and confidence.

- Success is not only more money, promotion and social status. It is also more happiness, harmonious relationships and spiritual growth.

-Do not undervalue the importance of success in small matters. It proves to you that with persistence, greater success is possible too.

-Attaining peace of mind, happiness, satisfaction, inner strength, spiritual enlightenment and realizing the inner self is spiritual success.


-Attaining good health, love, good relationships, promotion, status, money and possessions, and realizing desires and ambitions is material success.

-Willpower, persistence, patience and work bring your desires into manifestation.


-Visualize your goals clearly, add desire and faith, and you will surely achieve them.

- If life throws stones at me, I can make statues out of it.

- Trust is a better compliment than Love.

- Hope is the dream that awakens the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...