Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas

Christmas—


Oh Almighty Lord, I am not sure in which form to pray you. As I believe you are only one, but represented with different forms. I pray to you and thank you for the year of life that you gave me.
I had known a story of hare and tortoise once. That like the hare, there used to be a man, who was always in hurry to reach his destination. He asked you to make him grown up, when he was young. And you reluctantly fulfilled his wish, and then he asked you for a wife, then children and so on. He then became old at an earlier age and said to you that he is left with no more wishes.  It is true if we receive everything the way we want, and then want will cease.
Don’t know what to ask, because my heart says you know my wish. This time I won’t ask you to give anything extra, but your blessings.
As you say "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
I don't know whom to ask except you. I ask you for blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...