Monday, July 23, 2012

handmade love box

Hi Readers,

Now, its time again for me to showcase some of my handmade gifting solutions. I had made a simple and small love box containing handmade tags and chocolates. This is a wonderful box that takes hardly 30 mins to get it done. The material is also easily available at any stationary store. Two card board piece, card making stock, ribbon is all that I have used to make it. I had filled with the decorative packaging cloth and tags made out of newspaper. In my next post I will showcase more about the tags. The pink and red hearts gave it a wonderful and elegant look. Have a look at them below and leave your valuable comments. Your comments are my inspiration to grow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...