Thursday, October 4, 2018

Journey of last decade

Hi All,


I know I don't post as often as I used. One reason is blogging is going out of fashion. True, fashions are changing in all fields and we try our best to accommodate to new fields. So, did I. Today, when I am little off, this old friend of mine(blog) was all over my mind when I was commuting to work. So, lets get started.


Sometimes, I feel from the time I started working, something weird happened. My happiness, my smile is something which hurts many other. The first ever weird, envious and jealous comment came from a fellow mate of mine, who said, I have become a different individual just because I got a job in one of the leading companies. I am not sure, what made them conclude this. But, as far as I know I was not that very happy , because the job I got was not so satisfying. I just tried to be content with what I got. Many of my fellow mates got placed along with me, but there was hardly any weird remarks for them. Why did it happen to me?  Did I do something wrong?? I have no answers after a decade.


As time passed, I have felt this nuisance called enviousness, jealousy ruin my inner peace. People who were jealous or are jealous because they assume I am enjoying, I have this or that do not really know the pain that I have. I don't even bother to show my scars, my pain or my fear to them. They only see one side of me. They do not know how and what kind of challenges life has put me across in this past decade.


However, I have observed my happiness lasts very less time with me. The moment I smile, I laugh from within my heart that yes, I overcome a challenge that life put me through, someone near me is ready to ruin it with their harsh comment. If I talk about it people say ignore it. But, ears cannot be closed. Mind is not something which can forget it every time. I don't understand what to say, but its very peculiar, that it keeps on repeating.




Now, today when I write this blog, I am in a situation where I feel like I am standing on top of a cliff as in the pic above, if I step in any direction I will fall. I didn't wanted to climb this cliff, but I was brought here by my dear destiny, I am being made to stand and look up. I have no choice that I can make which will take me towards solving any problem. I have to stand and wait till someone comes and rescues me. Who will do that? People say when one door closes , another opens. But, how many times door has to close and I have to find the other door. Its weird, yes many good things have also happened. But, the charm of good things lasted very little. My inner intuition says its because of the envious, jealous people around me that it stays for very less time with me.


I have been trying to cut short such people, but whom and how many I can cut short. Oh!! Supreme power, you have to play your trick now, you have to stop all these nonsense and let me have that peace that I always wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...