Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Handmade birthday card

Hi Readers, 

I am sharing with you the card I made for my Mom on her birthday. I liked this card because of its simplicity.
I used two card stock one in grayish green and another with tiny flowers to make the base of card. I tried the circular pattern over it. I made it with brown and pastel color card stock to make a batch like image. I have given the edge of both the circles a spark of glitter. 

I have then made the three tier cake with three candles as the batch image. I added a puffy sticker from Disney series to decorate it. Additionally, I have added a tag technique to write "Happy Birthday Mom".


In the above and below image you can see the tiny Rhine stones that I have placed in a circular pattern.


In the above picture you can see the multi-color stones that I have added to give a different look.Below is the image of tag that I have made with brown and orange card stock. I have added a thread with a tiny tag to it. The word "Mom" is written with my handmade card stock that I painted with red and white colors.


In the below picture, I have used the same three tier cake with three candles to decorate the inside paper of card.

In another side of inside paper I have made a three tier gift with card stock papers.
I have also written the same line" Happy birthday Mom" in below image.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, please leave your feedback in the below comment section.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feature Post

The illusion of perfect timings!!

 Have you ever looked at someone struggling with something that seems so simple to you, and wondered how they can't figure it out? If so...