Friday, July 26, 2024

A friend from heaven!!

What an unusual day is today? I can't figure out how to feel about it. We all get so many friend requests on our social media each day.  Some are from real people and some are fake. Some random emails in our mailbox from people we don't know. How does it feel, do you think?

Maybe no one thinks so much or maybe I am thinking too much today. Whatever it is I wish I could talk more to the person today who sent me this unusual request. I don't know who it was but I know it was a fake request. At first, I thought maybe it was my friend or her daughter and was about to add that request but don't know why I said "Who are you? Tell me your real name and I will add?" Immediately, I got a reply "How are you? and family?" 

Before, I could say anything the profile got deleted.  

Who was it? Was that profile created for me? Or is the person at the other end wanting to stalk any other person in my friend list. I wish I could tell them people don't come back from heaven to talk to others. Maybe you do not know but your choice of that profile is very poor.

But, I kept smiling thinking of this person and whispered to myself, " Grow up, you are in your forties... don't think so much. "

As Margret Atwood said, "The desire to be loved is the last illusion: Give it up and you will be free." 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...