Monday, December 30, 2013

Time again for some hand embroidery

Hi Friends,

Its time again for me to show you one of the embroidery that I finished today. I love spending time on this and feel relaxed. But, yes doing lot of embroidery at one go is not very easy task. Moreover, for me I do not find adequate time to pursue this hobby regularly. But, still my love for this makes me come back and complete the work that I start once. This one took me more than a month and half may be. But, the end result is something that I like the most.

I have used, sprial trellis sticth, stem stitch, Kamal Kadhai, lazy daizy, bullion knots and twisted running stitch for this. Have a look and let me know if you have any suggestions.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...