Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Interpretation by small kids

Have you ever marked a small child giggling when thrown up in air?Have you marked young toddlers looking hear and there when they walk holding the hands of their parent?

Oneday a young girl was crossing a wooden bridge along with her Dad. The wooden bridge seemed to be weak,so the father was little scared,so he told his little girl," Sweetheart! hold my hands so that you dont fall into the river."
The little girl replied,"No Dad! You hold my hand."
"What's the difference?" asked the puzzled Dad.

"If I hold your hand there is a chance I will let your hand go when something happens to me"
"However,if you hold my hands,I know for sure no matter what happens you will never let me go."

This is trust of a small child,the essence of which is utter faith. Therefore,a small kid smiles when thrown up,because it knows for sure it will never be let go. Kids remain in their own tune as they know nothing will happen to them when their parent are there.

So, hold the hands of person who loves you rather than expecting them to hold yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...