Monday, September 15, 2014

Spiritual text and Spiritual preachers

Hi Readers,

Yesterday, while going through speaking tree section of Times of India, as always I read and understood many subtle facts of life. I read a passage from Osho on "Love and hatred", then I read another article of Swami Nityananda on Yoga and Mind. These preachers have left their families, their parents, their siblings and many of their loved near and dear ones. They stay alone or with their followers in Ashram. However, all of them are well versed about the subtle meaning of life. They understand suffering and can beautifully make a large mass of people understand and agree to what they say.

Looking at Lord Gautam Buddha, who left the pleasurable life of a King in search of suffering, he came back with a golden understanding of all our sufferings. One question erupted in my mind about these wonderful spiritual leaders. How they could understand human life, its sufferings and subtle meaning of everything that passes through human being? How they get the right words to explain all these phenomena? And why after actually suffering and going through these pains in daily life, we do not understand Life's subtle meaning? Why even after getting lot of lesson's from our daily life, we suffer inside our mind? Why we are so attached to everything , every feeling good or bad? And how these blessed individual not only understand these basic rules of life, but also help us in removing all kind of suffering.

I do not know why these Guru's had to live an ascetic life, when they understand this world so very beautifully. Had they taken up worldly life, they could have been successful in keeping everyone around them happy. However, this is a biggest contrast in itself that we who do not understand worldly life, we do not interpret suffering but still lead  this life. Those who really understood it, have taken a life of asceticism.

I read out Buddha's teachings, Chankaya's teaching, all sort of Hindu scriptures so far. All of them explain how we should nurture our mind and body that it gives us strength and courage to overcome troubles. I liked Buddha's simple way and I like these spiritual Guru's article that gets published in everyday newspaper.

Some of our near and dear one's suggest following one Guru, but I choose to follow all of them via newspaper. There is no harm following and understanding  what they have to say. Many a times, I get my answers, in these news paper and I feel as if someone knew my questions and have made effort to explain me the subtle meaning.

If some of you feel in a similar manner, my simple and easy solution is to open the spiritual column first thing in morning. Go through thought of the day, and the Guru's who have expressed their views on worldly life. This is one therapy to calm mind and get courageous to start a new day of your life.

Thankyou. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...