Thursday, March 21, 2013

Decluttering life

This week, I dedicated most of my time in de-cluttering my home. I felt really much much better, when I finally arranged my kitchen, gave it a new and perhaps a better well organized look. This was something that I wanted to do from quiet a long time. But, may be circumstances or may be I being lazy, postponed this for a long time.

 Finally, I decided one thing, everything, every situation good or bad will come and go, and I need to see something better each day when I cook . I want to feel enthusiastic while cooking... after all I don't want a messy kitchen...Most importantly my day starts with kitchen after all... I want my day to look beautiful and feel happier... Thankfully, I did it...



After, I completed de-cluttering kitchen, this automatically made me enthusiastic enough to de-clutter and rearrange all my rooms. Well, I have completed almost all rooms.... only one more room is left and I am dedicated to finish the stuff by this weekend....

Suddenly today, a thought erupted.... had it been that easy to de-clutter emotions.... just let go of all the experiences....good or bad.... but this does not happen that easily.... though I have somehow learnt to give up all the bad and negative feelings.... it is really very difficult to let go the good ones... the ones that made me laugh... the one that made me feel important....

Why I still remember my first school, my friends with whom I am not in touch.... why I tend to remember them.... simply why???? I wish it was as simple as de-cluttering my kitchen and getting rid of all those unused things of past.... and making it simpler and beautiful....

I know I have to be strict with myself, I have to avoid and put a full stop on all those things of past.... all emotional and sentimental feelings that is just left inside me...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...