Friday, September 27, 2024

Time and God are the true healer!!

 Read out my own writing about BLISSFUL LIFE in year 2011.  I wrote I am not grown up to understand the concept of enlightenment, unconditional love, detachment etc.

After 13 to 14 yrs I must admit that I still didn't find balanced life. I try my best to find a balance but it still is something beyond my reach. However, I must admit I now understand detachment. I understand unconditional love and enlightenment to much better extend. 

Life taught me to look within and find all my answers. I no more fear uncertainties, I no more feel anxious but I feel peaceful in my own company. 

So, yes time not 1 or 2 yrs but much longer it takes to reach to this state where you truly can feel and understand the deeper meaning of these terms. Nobody can make you happy or feel blissful if you don't believe in yourself. All the challenges that comes up, face it bravely. One fine day you will find that peace which nobody can take away.  I know it's not going to end here, I will again go through the repeated cycle of it. And it's the same for all of us. 

The nature of challenges that each of us face varies. Our sufferings have different names, but we all suffer. Some for money, some for relationships, some for health and some for career. We might experience one or more of them together.  With our wisdom we face it. Whether we pass it or fail, it will teach us something valuable. 

 Learn, heal, hope and pray. 

Only this much we can do. Rest is beyond our control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...