Sunday, September 29, 2024

My experiment with cooking!!

 It was my 10th std and one of my classmate stayed next door. My mother and his mother were good friends. Oneday my mom went to his home. And this guy made tea and served with some snacks. 

My parents never allowed me to cook. And I only helped my mom in preparing rotis. Other than that they just wanted me to be busy with my studies. But, one had to see my mother that day. She was angry that I can't even make a cup of tea and look at my classmate, he being a boy knows to prepare tea. I was also mad that why this fellow had to do that infront of my mother. He made good impression of himself and put me in trouble unknowingly. 

So, now my mom wanted me to make tea. Being curious and applying science to evey possible thing was my nature. On my first ever tea making journey. I covered the vessel after putting the ingredients so that it boils sooner. I was right and it did cook faster. And I made a tasty tea. But, the problem was I didn't knew how to remove the plate. So, when I removed the plate, the water vapour hit my fingers and I burnt 4 of my fingers. 😂😂 Only the thumb was saved. Oh! Burn by water vapour is worst kind of pain. Even after applying Burnol, no ease. And it remained there for more than a week. 

That day I learnt practical knowledge is so important. Theory wise I was right,  I didn't commit mistake with amount of ingredients and made a tasty tea. But, the simple fact was I didn't knew how to remove a plate if you cover that on anything hot. And with this experiment in place I was again not allowed to cook until my board exam were over. Lol 😂 

Though my experiment is always on and even today I do things keeping my scientific thinking in place but I also account some traditional things as it has been passed on. 😂😂

Is there anyone who does such silly things like me? You have to be silly sometimes to make yourself laugh. Being silly is not that bad afterall. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...