Monday, September 30, 2024

Glorifing my problems

 I feel sometimes I am over glorifing my challenges 

Sometimes I feel it's not me alone with challenges 

Sometimes I feel there is you who too has challenges

You are silent and I am vocal 

I do not want to succumb to my challenges 

I would rather want to push it back far away

I never wanted to gain sympathy 

That's the reason I never shared it with even my best friends 

Still sometimes I feel I should share it

Let everyone know how courageous 

I could be

Yet sometimes I drastically fail

Thinking will it not be like glorifing my challenges 

Did I do all this to gain sympathy ?

Did I do to get a validation from others ? ..

If my answer is no .. I did just to solve some of my pain then why do I need to let it come out..

Let my pain, my sufferings and my challenges die within my heart

Let it get a burial that's important 

Let me gain my courage back

Let me go hit the challenges head on

Let me not be that sympathy gainer that I never never wanted 

Not to have people in my life, not for the sake of any material object..

If at all it is meant for me it has to come to me

I am not going to chase anymore

I just want to be able to sit back 

And be able to handle with grace 

Everything that god wanted me to take on. 

Just give me back my strength and courage 

Help me and watch me do it my way

Oh god alone you can help 

Listen this time please and give me back my strength and courage 🙏 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...