So much of what we receive in life comes from others. We can't possibly repay it all: a smile from a stranger, a kind compliment, a listening ear from a friend, support when we're down, the unconditional love of our parents, the care of a partner, a child's loving hug. These gifts are freely given. Gratitude isn't hard, but we all have days when we forget to appreciate them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Feature Post
Stop Trying to Be Smart. Just Stop Being Stupid!!
Have you ever noticed how hard it is to come up with a brilliant plan to guaranteed success? Whether you’re trying to build a business, imp...
-
Last Wednesday, when I visited the Puri Jagannath Temple after a few years, I found the entire landscape completely transformed. While I ha...
-
My parents especially my mom would always call anyone younger than her by their good name. She would never change or deviate it a bit becaus...
-
"ohm! namah ganesha vighnesha girija nandan prabhu mama vighna nihatyashu sarba sidhi pradho bhaba" I do not know how many of y...
No comments:
Post a Comment